Presentation of Information
KITOS guarantees the right depiction, integrity and validity of information provided on this website via images, video and text be subjected to possible technical, typographical or other errors that can not be predicted or have occurred inadvertently or due to force majeure. It is noted that colors one views from the screen or printer that has each user may differ from the color of the ordered products.
Users must operate at all times in conformity with the law and present terms, using the services of this website. Also, you accept the following obligations:
1. Users should not send any content that:
- is illegal, abusive, offensive, harmful, obscene or defamatory
- violates intellectual property rights, privacy, rights of publicity or other property rights
- includes viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or data
2. Users should not try to have unauthorized access to any part of this website, computer systems, servers or host networks.
3. Users should not provide fake information about the identity and you should not impersonate any other person.
4. Users should not send junk mail or group or multiple copies of messages.
5. Users should not attempt to collect information about visitors of this website without their consent, including financial data and e-mail addresses.
Cookies are small text files that contain information and which websites send to users’ computers when they are surfing through them. These cookies are harmless to the system user's computer or files. Users may refuse to accept cookies by activating the configuration on their browser which enables them to reject cookies. Nevertheless if the cookies are deactivated, one may make more effort to access some of the functions of our website, and some other may be impossible to be accessed.
Information gathered as a result of your visit, or placing an order on this site, will not be divulged to any third party except for purposes of delivering goods. Cookies are used on this site to keep track of your shopping cart. Any information given at the time of making a purchase will be retained for the purpose of fulfilling your order. Users of the website guarantee the truth and genuineness of the personal data which submits to the Company. The Company may store user’s data only when these data are voluntarily provided by users for the following purposes:
1. Providing services to the users through this site (example making purchases from the online store, participation in competitions).
2. Qualitative service of users and improvement via this information of our products and services.
3. Information about new products and services and offers, after the consent of users.
Management and protection of personal data of visitors - users of the website, subject to the terms of this section and the relevant Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997 on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as has been supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Committee on Privacy, the PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000 as well as the Law 2774/1999 and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66/EC). Holder and controller of personal data, which will be held in the file of the company for above purposes, would be "B.Kitos & Co Inc.", with the name KITOS, which is based at Nea Smirni on 114 Plastira Street, PO 171 22, where the file is installed. Recipient the personal not sensitive data is only the company. Users who have notified their personal data to the company may at any time change so as to correct them. To delete the account, the user may contact the company via phone number or e-mail for the act of cancellation. Users may request us at any time to stop sending information material.
Credit Card Security
We use a third-party payment gateway (PayPal / bank service) to give you added security for when making a purchase. Your credit card details are not held by us in any form whatsoever.
KITOS is not responsible for the delay in the execution of the online order (including delivery) arising from facts or general causes are not attributable to a fault of the company or due to force majeure. Examples of force majeure are strikes, delays arising from suppliers, fluctuations in exchange rates, governmental or legislative acts, extreme weather, natural disasters etc. In such cases, please, entitle us to an extension of time for the execution of the order. If conditions which prevent the right execution last longer than 30 days, the company will communicate immediately with the customer to indicate whether he/she wishes to complete the order, under those circumstances.
Rights of intellectual property
1. This site is the official online shoe & hosery store under the name KITOS. All content of this website, including images, graphics, photos, video, texts, services and products are property of the KITOS Company and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
2. It is forbidden any copy, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transmission, downloading, processing, resale, creating a derivative work or misled the public as to the actual content provider of this website. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, distribution, or transmission or any other use of the Content by any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only after prior written permission of KITOS or any other legitimate holder of those copyrights.
3. Names, images, logos and distinctive features representing KITOS and/or online store are exclusively trademarks of KITOS and/or www.kitos.gr protected by Greek, European and international laws on trademarks and intellectual property. In any case the presence and the report of the trademarks at the website www.kitos.gr, it should in no way be considered as a transfer or license or right of usage.